Shana was born in 1967 in the city of Fergana, Uzbekistan in the former Soviet Union.
She studied scenography at the Benkoff Art College in Tashkent and graduated in 1984. Subsequently, she undertook studies in cinematic art at the Ostrovsky State University of Fine Art. In 1999, she and her family moved to Canada and they still reside there today.
As a child, Shana always had a lot of fun painting and drawing, but she never aspired to become a full-time painter. Even today, she has difficulty realizing that she is now a successful artist. Shana says her inspiration comes from within, she doesn't choose her subjects but rather believes her subjects choose her. Subjects filled with emotions that come from his memories.
Shana's works are part of several private and corporate collections in Europe and North America.
- 2004 - New York ArtExpo, New York, NY, USA
- 2004 - IDS Show Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2004 - WCAF Show Las Vegas, NV, USA
- 2003 - Atlanta Décor Expo, Atlanta, GA, USA
- 2001 – Association of the artist form Former Soviet Union, Canada
- 2000 - Cassa Café, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 1997 - Krakow Business Club, Poland
- 1997 - Mars Gallery, Moscow, Russia
- 1995 - Palette Art Contest, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 1994 - Na Okole Gallery, Krakow, Poland
- 1991 - October Exhibit Hall, Moscow, Russia
- 1991 - House of Union of Architects, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 1990 - House of Cinematographers, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 1990 - Exhibit Hall of the Ilkhom Theater, Tashkent, Uzbekistan