Technique: Oil, gouache, charcoal
Clarence Bourgoin was born in Saint-Léonard (New Brunswick) in 1946.
Self-taught, Clarence Bourgoin is a figurative painter who is part of the expressionist movement. His frank and spontaneous brushwork characterizes his style of expression where the landscape is in the spotlight. The treatment of shapes combined with the choice of intense and vivid colors that make up his scenes create a slightly dramatic atmosphere and a completely unique ambiance.
Since 1990, he has participated in numerous symposia and exhibitions in Quebec and New Brunswick.
- Magazin'Art, Biennial directory of Canadian artists in galleries, 2004-2005 and previous years
- Molson O'keefe Brewery, Montreal
- Loto Quebec
- Federation of Milk Producers of Quebec
- Jean-Luc Brassard, Olympic gold medalist
- The Honorable Frank McKenna, Premier of New Brunswick