Born in 1934 in Amqui (Quebec), Laurette Drouin now lives in the suburbs of Quebec.
Laurette Drouin has devoted herself to painting for several years. Having worked alongside Francesco Iacurto, Maurice Lebon, Bruno Côté, Rémi Clark and St-Gilles, she was able to develop her own style by painting the most beautiful corners of our country. His landscapes with harmonious and flirtatious compositions are often bathed in a soft and warm pink or yellow light, imbuing the atmosphere with calm and serenity. Skillfully tinged with nuances, the chromatic choice demonstrates the great maturity of the artist and his undeniable taste for beauty. The works of Laurette Drouin are very popular with collectors.
- Magazin'art, Biennial directory of Canadian artists in galleries, 2004-2005 and earlier years
- Art Diary, Communimage ed., 1996
- Montreal Journal, daily, article, 1996
- Magazin'Art, winter 2010-2011, p78, 80: “Intimist glow of hillsides”
- 2005 - honorary president at the Symposium of the Société Artistique de Ste-Foy.
- Lafarge cements
- United States Consulate
- Société Générale de Financement du Québec
- CIBC, Quebec
- Exhibition prize, Place aux artistes, Musée de la Civilization, Québec (1996)