Technique: Watercolor, oil
Born in 1940 in Quebec, André Latulippe now lives on the south shore.
He attended the École des beaux-arts de Québec in 1959 and graduated in 1963 from the Canadian School of Commercial Art. Let us cite some achievements during the career of André Latulippe: illustration of the cover page of the bestseller “Caleb’s Daughters” (1983); work chosen for the Canada Heritage Map (1987); book cover illustration “The Time of Alexander” by Robert Jasmin (1990); the medievals of Quebec (1995). And more recently, in 2003, André Latulippe was named “Charlevoix Painter of the Year”; one of his paintings is then chosen to represent the region (cover page of the tourist guide and poster).
- Magazin'Art, biennial directory of Canadian artists in galleries, 2004-2005 and earlier
- Magazin'Art, autumn 2002 edition, article p.72, 122
- The medievals, Quebec, 1995
- Les Filles de Caleb, TVA, television, 1993
- Cover, Arlette Cousture, 1984
- AT&T Canada
- Ministry of Cultural Affairs, Quebec
- UNESCO Headquarters, Paris
- Industrial Alliance Insurance Company
- and many others
- Ursuline Museum, Quebec