Raphaël Robic was born in France in 1960. A self-taught painter, he began painting at a very young age. It is inspired by the landscape that surrounds it: marshes, drying peninsulas in Vendée... intense colors, azure blue, lemon yellow and ocher.
Like all great colorists, Raphael Robic also likes shadows and these colorful grays. While following the initial sketch, made with a spatula, he mixes the color and applies “in real time” a precise, nervous and dynamic touch in the sureness of the gesture. Created with an endearing freedom of expression, Robic's art has the virtues of beautiful painting, both relaxing and exhilarating.
- Magazin'Art, biennial directory of Canadian artists in galleries, 2004-2005 and earlier
- World of arts, magazine, 1999
- Arts News Magazine, 1999
- Office of the Minister of Armed Forces, Paris
- General Council of Yvelines, France
- Elysée Palace, Paris, France
- Presidency of the Republic, Paris, France
- Audience Award, Chesnay
- Gold medal, Salon des Chevaliers des arts in Arles, France